Believe it or not: Spring is already just around the corner. Whether you’ve noticed the rising temperatures or the chirping birds, it’s time to alter your vehicle to prepare it for spring weather, as opposed to the chilly hazards of winter.
Here are some quick tips to prepare your car for spring:
- Examine your tires, looking for pressure, tread, and alignment. If you’ve been using winter tires, consider switching back to all-season.
- Refill your windshield wiper fluid, which will be desperately needed in the upcoming buggy season.
- Make sure that you are up to date on your latest oil change, and if not, be sure to get your oil changed properly, and perhaps even your oil filter.
- Double check that your air conditioning is working and that the air it provides is fresh and clean. You won’t want to find yourself stuck in a stuffy car.
- Explore how your battery has held up after a long winter. If you’re not sure what to look for, consider the help of a professional.
- And lastly, take “spring cleaning” seriously, giving your car a thorough cleaning both inside and out.
For more spring preparation, or to simply start your season out with a brand new model, give us a call or pay us a visit at Lancaster Nissan!