When it comes to gift-giving time around the office or with your friends, the white elephant gift exchange is a common activity. To make sure your white elephant gifts are memorable and inexpensive this year, here are some fun ideas.
For the Practical Joker
If you’re a lover of pranks and your friends appreciate your sense of humor, go for these gifts:
- Bush’s Baked Beans and Dad’s Old Fashioned Root Beer for a “Tootin’” Holiday
- Poopin’ Reindeers and Elves
- Whoopie Cushion
- “Million Dollar” Chocolate Bar (captioned “you’re a million dollars”, of course)
For the Holiday Lover
If everyone knows that you’re obsessed with the holidays, you might as well put that into your gift, too.
- Cookie kits (there are some really cute ones that make “Ninja Bread” and “Ugly Sweater” cookies
- Dancing Christmas animals (Snoopy, Frosty)
- Ugly Christmas sweater – simply go to a thrift store for this one!
The Practical Friend
If you want to give fun and useful gifts, here are some ideas you could go with:
- “As Seen on TV” gifts. Not only are these fun, but in general, they end up being pretty useful!
- Coffee mug – decorate it with holiday cheer
- Knit hat – this is just good for those cold nights out on the town
Now get out there and rock the holiday gift-giving season!